HR & People Partner - 12 month Mat Leave FTC, likely to go perm
Based in Dublin or Bristol - remote working possible
£30,000 - £35,000
Corre Energy develops, builds & operates grid-scale energy storage using hydrogen-fuelled Compressed Air Energy Storage (hydrogen storage) & green hydrogen production in Northern Europe. The company is in a rapid growth phase with a view on developing several large-scale infrastructure projects in quick succession.
The ideal candidate will have a broad HR skill set ideally coming from a start up or small environment where you will be involved in a variety of HR projects. You'll naturally have a hands on approach with a real passion for what you do, and have the ability to work across multiple HR functions and areas. We are looking for a reliable, hardworking, ambitious indiviual to join Corre Energy at what will be a hugely exciting time.
- Have operated as an influential HR People Partner ideally in a Renewable Energy environment
- Experience of managing employee relations
- Good generalist experience, ideally CIPD or equivalent
- Operating at HR Business Partner level (ideally within a global organisation)
- Supported implementation and delivery of all aspects of HR Plan
- You are a strong communicator, able to engage with business leaders and stakeholders
- You have experience of working in a complex, international/multi-cultural and fast-moving environment
- You’re passionate about learning and developing new skills