Procorre is a global professional services consultancy, which sucessfully manage the whole life cycle of projects, across a range of industries.
Our services include:
- Project services
- Talent management
- Global mobility
Procorre deploys over 1,500 highly skilled and experienced consultants on projects around the world. We only acquire the best talent and provide them with a rewarding way to work. We offer our clients a range of advisory and consultancy services, collaborate with our preferred suppliers and provide our consultants with access to the best projects.
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, confident and forward-thinking individual, who is seeking to develop their career in a dynamic and customer focused Finance Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing the Procorre Consultant experience/payments process within the finance department.
There is a degree of manual processing, which requires accurate data recording. It is therefore imperative you are highly organized with a keen eye for detail.
The role will include:
- Liaising with consultants, via both telephone and email to ensure receipt of timesheets and payments.
- Communicating with Procorre Consultants and Relationship Managers on a regular basis to ensure that the Consultant receives the highest level of customer service and all queries are responded to within agreed SLA’s.
- Responsible for finance approvals, reviewing the data received and logged within our internal systems, ensuring approval checks have been carried out.
- Raising invoices, monitoring receipt of payments received and taking a proactive approach to identify when key information is due for submission or where further action is needed.
- Respond to incoming queries from Clients, local payroll entities and internal Procorre teams in a timely and efficient manner with a strong focus on service delivery and in line with SLA’s.
- Providing excellent customer service and promoting a customer-centric environment within the finance team.
- Working proactively to ensure finance processes and procedures are developed, approved and implemented in full.
- Provide support and assistance within the team as and when necessary to provide a quality service to our customers both externally and internally.
- Keeping accurate data records, including some forms of ledger and sales reconciliation.
- Processing supplier invoices across multiple companies and currencies in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparing payment proposals for suppliers and managing process alongside the treasury function and cashflow forecasting
- Great Plains (Finance System) – Desired but not essential
- High attention to detail/accuracy - Essential
- Strong Customer service delivery and excellent communication skills - Essential
- Proficient in Excel - Desired
- Ability to work to tight deadlines - Essential
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills - Essential
- Ability to look at the “wider” picture to seek further improvements in roles – Essential
- Flexible approach and the ability to work under pressure – Essential
- Experience being part of a team function and demonstrating goal congruence - Essential
- AAT Level qualification or equivalent - Desirable