PPA Sales Manager
Location: UK or EU
Corre Energy develops, builds & operates grid-scale energy storage using hydrogen-fuelled Compressed Air Energy Storage (hydrogen storage) & green hydrogen production in Northern Europe. The company is in a rapid growth phase with a view on developing several large-scale infrastructure projects in quick succession.
The PPA Sales Manager is responsible for building a sales strategy whilst managing a portfolio of new clients, you will be tasked with origination, structure, negotiation and execution of PPAs with corporates, utility companies, traders and communities. You will develop and maintain a network of relationships with corporates and utility buyers across the UK and EU market.
You will have commercial knowledge of selling PPA to large corporations and a solid understanding of the renewable energy market including energy storage / wind / biofuels / low carbon / hydrogen.
- Responsible for origination across corporate power purchase agreements for renewable power generation and energy storage projects within the UK and EU.
- You will lead solution development, build sales strategies to deliver against company objectives, identify potential customers / opportunities, structure, negotiate and conclude long-term power purchase agreements.
- The PPA sales manager will manage and maintain client and wider stakeholder relationships.
- You will be tasked with securing large PPA deals across the UK and EU seeing deals through from initiation through to completion whilst setting up and managing a sales team.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ Experience securing large PPA deals across UK and EU.
- Expert knowledge in business development within Public/Private energy markets – corporates, utility companies, traders and communities.
- Proven ability to close major energy deals and a solid understanding of the target market in the Netherlands.
- Strong team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong interpersonal skills as required to interact with personnel across all levels of the firm.
- Excellent English speaking required with additional global languages (Dutch) preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal and numerical skills and ability to draft clear and impactful presentations.
Apply to this job advert or send your CV direct to email@example.com Senior Consultant at Procorre
PPA / SALES MANAGER / ENERGY SALES / RENEWABLE ENERGY / NEW BUSINESS / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / POWER PURCHASE AGREEMENTS / ENERGY TRADERS / ORIGINATION