Community Engagement / PR Communications Officer
Corre Energy develops, builds & operates grid-scale energy storage using hydrogen-fuelled Compressed Air Energy Storage (hydrogen storage) & green hydrogen production in Northern Europe. The company is in a rapid growth phase with a view on developing several large-scale infrastructure projects in quick succession.
The Community Engagement / PR Communications Officer is responsible for community engagement strategy, initiating and leading on a range of community and stakeholder engagements at group level. We care deeply about the impact our projects will have on climate change and also care deeply about the communities situated around our facilities and the positive impact we can have at a local level.
You will have vast experience in a similar position either as a community liaison or community/market engagement specialist at a senior level supporting large infrastructure projects in northern Europe.
- Identify strategies and best practice community consultation approaches.
- Build strong and effective relationships with communities and stakeholders across locations
- Working to identify and deliver sponsorship opportunities and community benefits in the development phase of projects
- Responsible for management of internal procedures to ensure community engagement is a well-managed.
- Plan, manage and coordinate project events including community engagement, visits and media.
- Planning approval and EIS process.
- You will be maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients as well as being responsible for sourcing new markets.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ Experience in communication, stakeholder and/or community engagement preferably within the renewable energy sector.
- Expert knowledge in business development within Energy markets outside of the grid – PPA’s / Utilities (Desirable).
- Strong team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong interpersonal skills as required to interact with personnel across all levels of the firm.
- Excellent English and Dutch speaking required with additional global languages preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal and numerical skills and ability to draft clear and impactful presentations.