Investor Relations Manager - Renewable Energy Storage
Based from either England or Netherlands
It’s an exciting time to join Corre Energy, a high-growth organisation in the renewable energy sector. Corre Energy are currently achieving high levels of public, private and EU funding to undertake a growing number of energy storage projects in Europe.
The Group will develop, build and operate grid-scale hydrogen based underground energy storage facilities.
The Group is among the leaders in the application and commercialisation of energy storage solutions which address the balancing requirements of the electricity system resulting from increased integration of intermittent renewable resources. Built around a strategy to develop the storage market in Northern Europe, the Group is expanding on a pan-European basis. The Group has a capability to assess and manage the complex interplay between markets, regulatory frameworks, technology design and stakeholders to derive commercially viable propositions for storage projects.
After an exciting start to Corre Energy’s operations, the executive team have grown the business to a point where an Investor Relations Manager is now an essential part of their growth strategy. Reporting to the CFD the Investor Relations Manager will be responsible for ensuring that Corre Energy is appropriately and strategically positioned with market analysts, institutional and public investors, and all internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, self-starter with an appetite to come in and make an impact within Corre Energy from day one. Bringing a wealth of experience from the investment market ideally within Energy, this strong character will play a key role in managing, new and existing investors. Any exposure to international markets, liaising with political parties across Europe and dealing with European agencies would be highly desirable.
Responsibilities of the Investor Relations Manager;
- Play a key role in managing existing, new and potential investors (Private and Public)
- Production and coordination of key marketing materials: presentation materials, case studies, investors RFPs, investors DDQs.
- Work with senior team, internal stakeholders and external advisors in the planning and implementing of the capital raising strategy for future funds
- Assisting the fundraising team in preparing investor events such as conferences or interviews.
- Liaise with management team to put together pitchbooks and presentations as well as financial and operating performance analysis
Required Skills, Qualifications & Personal Attributes of the Investor Relations Manager;
- Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant investor relations experience combined with experience in financial services, consulting, or accounting
- Relevant experience in assisting fund-raising for corporates
- Knowledge of institutional investment industry and experience in responding to investor requests
- Self-starter with ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communications skills, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent English required with additional global languages preferred – Ideally Dutch
- Ability to look at the “wider” picture to seek further improvements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office product suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions