Technical Marketing Manager
Office Based in Oxford, remote working an option
Salary Flexible on experience
I'm representing an exclusive client of ours based in Oxford working within the renewable energy market. Our client is a start up organisation, with huge ambitions to make a difference in the world, combining this with a brilliant product and a huge amount of technical knowledge and understanding, this is an opportunity to join and put your own stamp on a growing orgainsation, build a team and play a pivotal role in their external brand marketing. The role will require you to work from an Oxford based Office 3-4 times per week with occasional travel in London.
The ideal person will have a background of working in an SME with experience of putting together PR and marketing strategies and then implementing them, as well as having the knowledge and hands on experience of building websites. Ideally also have a technical scientific background, due the nature of our client and are they work in a knowledge or at least an interest in chemical science would help greatly.
- A seasoned Marketer with a background of working in an SME
- A broad marketing background with both on and offline experience, PR, internal and external communications
- Strong IT skills, the knowledge to build and make improvements to the website
- Will have a background/interest in chemical science
- The ability to come in and hit the ground running, getting up to speed quickly with the task at hand
- An interest within renewable energy
- Excellent communication skills