Your search query
This is an exciting leadership role with the goal of helping the Climate Group drive action
on climate with heavy emitting sectors. We are seeking a dynamic Head of Industry to lead
on the delivery of our corporate commitment campaigns, SteelZero and ConcreteZero, and
implement a comprehensive strategy for the industry system across our business and state
& regional government networks.
About the Climate Group
The Climate Group drives climate action. Fast. Our goal is a world of net zero carbon
emissions by 2050, with greater prosperity for all.
We focus on systems with the highest emissions and where our networks have the
greatest opportunity to drive change. We do this by building large and influential networks
and holding organisations accountable, turning their commitments into action.
We share what we achieve together to show more organisations what they could do. We
are an international non-profit organisation, founded in 2004, with offices in London, New
Delhi and New York. We are proud to be part of the We Mean Business coalition.
About the role
The Head of Industry is responsible for developing and co-ordinating the Climate Group’s
strategy for impact with heavy emitting sectors, working closely with colleagues across the
Climate Group’s international offices and our business and state & regional government
In particular, the Head of Industry is responsible for leading the delivery of the Climate
Group’s existing portfolio of activity with heavy emitting sectors, including our corporate
commitment campaigns SteelZero and (to be launched) ConcreteZero. The Head of
Industry holds relationships with key external partners including the Mission Possible
Partnership and the We Mean Business coalition and leverages these collaborations to
support the delivery of SteelZero, ConcreteZero and other industry initiatives to enhance
The Head of Industry is part of the business action team, reporting to the Corporate
Partnerships Director and with line management responsibilities.
Lead the design and implementation of the Climate Group’s strategy for impact with heavy emitting sectors, including the strategy and planning for our corporate commitment campaigns and other industry workstreams.
Oversee implementation and management of the systems and processes to underpin successful evolution of SteelZero and ConcreteZero, including coordination with regional offices in USA, India and China.
Support systematic knowledge exchange across other projects coordinated by the Climate Group, in particular the wider portfolio of industry projects such as the Industry Transition Platform led by the Climate Group’s state and regional government team.
Build linkages with the work of the Climate Group’s built environment portfolio, in particular with the EP100 campaign and its Net Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment pathway – to ensure complementarity on embodied emissions and construction and property value chains.
Feed into the Climate Group’s organisational strategy and the planning of the business action team through articulating pioneering practices from SteelZero, ConcreteZero and other industry initiatives.
Oversee the planning and timely delivery of the campaign strategy and annual workplan for SteelZero and ConcreteZero and related projects with heavy emitting sectors.
Develop and maintain systems to improve planning of activities, monitoring progress and maximizing impact.
Build relationships with the corporate sector to support recruitment of new companies to SteelZero and ConcreteZero.
Oversee the implementation of campaign communications, working in collaboration with the communications team.
Fundraising and Financial Management Identify and develop funding opportunities for new projects, in partnership with the
Climate Group’s Fundraising and Business Development teams, helping to deliver a systematic approach to the management and growth of income and resourcing for SteelZero, ConcreteZero and the wider industry portfolio.
Oversee financial and business planning for all business action projects within the industry system.
Ensure that all financial planning requirements are met, including provision of financial projections and reports on a timely basis.
People and Skills Ensure effective working relationships with the Climate Group’s regional offices and
manage operational relationships with key SteelZero and ConcreteZero partners and funders.
Be up-to-date on the latest developments in heavy emitting sectors, including business action and policy developments, and share knowledge with the business action team and across the Climate Group as appropriate.
Represent SteelZero, ConcreteZero and other industry initiatives, as well as the Climate Group at events and meetings as required.
Line management of the Senior Manager, Industry.
Sector experience and knowledge – experience and understanding of climate and energy issues in heavy emitting sectors, including market structure, policy, and the
relevance of business and government action to climate outcomes.
Entrepreneurial drive – strong desire to build new initiatives and strands of work, and to deliver major agenda setting-events that achieve great outcomes for our
Business/government experience – either having worked in business or worked in partnership with business. Working in government or with governments would also
be an advantage.
Project delivery - Proven track record of success in project delivery, including managing partners and subcontractors to ensure fulfilment of the project schedule
and quality of work.
Analytical / critical thinking – ability to rapidly assess multiple factors in complex situations, filtering out noise to focus on those most relevant for achieving change.
Setting aside personal views to provide a logical rationale for recommendations.
Matrix team experience – ability to crowd-in knowledge and considerations from multiple sources, respecting specialists in other areas, being able to lead work to
clear conclusions, constructively challenging while also building consensus.
Practical / hands-on approach – willingness to address whatever is required to progress key initiatives. Ability to apply the urgency of our mission to timeliness of
You will be based in our London head office. Occasional international travel will be required.
Terms & Conditions
This is a full-time, permanent position.
The salary for this position is £47,760 – £53,729 per annum, or more based on experience.
In addition to the salary, the role holder will benefit from: 25 days’ holiday pro rata, plus public holidays; additional leave following three and six
years’ service 10% non-contributory pension scheme following three months’ service Private healthcare and Cash Plan on completion of probation Life Assurance Wellbeing allowance Season ticket loan Bike loan Volunteering day on completion of probation
How to apply
Use the ‘Apply’ button to apply for this vacancy. You will be directed to The Climate Group job board where you can submit your application. Should you require further information, please contact Mike Peirce, Corporate Partnerships Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this position should come in the form of a CV and cover letter. The expected closing date for submitting your application is 28th July, 2021.
The requisite eligibility criteria, or work visa to work in the UK are a requirement for this position and no relocation and/or sponsorship costs will be borne by the Climate Group.
Technical Marketing Manager
Office Based in Oxford, remote working an option
Salary Flexible on experience
I'm representing an exclusive client of ours based in Oxford working within the renewable energy market. Our client is a start up organisation, with huge ambitions to make a difference in the world, combining this with a brilliant product and a huge amount of technical knowledge and understanding, this is an opportunity to join and put your own stamp on a growing orgainsation, build a team and play a pivotal role in their external brand marketing. The role will require you to work from an Oxford based Office 3-4 times per week with occasional travel in London.
The ideal person will have a background of working in an SME with experience of putting together PR and marketing strategies and then implementing them, as well as having the knowledge and hands on experience of building websites. Ideally also have a technical scientific background, due the nature of our client and are they work in a knowledge or at least an interest in chemical science would help greatly.
- A seasoned Marketer with a background of working in an SME
- A broad marketing background with both on and offline experience, PR, internal and external communications
- Strong IT skills, the knowledge to build and make improvements to the website
- Will have a background/interest in chemical science
- The ability to come in and hit the ground running, getting up to speed quickly with the task at hand
- An interest within renewable energy
- Excellent communication skills
Multiple Offshore Service Technicians
Competitive salary/day rates
Multiple roles on offer, both contract and permanent opportunities
Procorre are excited to be supporting the hiring of multiple Offshore Service Technician of different levels, you’ll be working on the Siemens G4 platform prior experience of working on the platform is essential. This opportunity will be working on a 2 week shift pattern, and we are open to considering both contract and permanent candidates.
• Experience from the offshore service wind business
• Present full GWO certificates
• Good communication in the English language
• Experience from Main component exchange, heavy lift or service.
• Being open and respectful towards other cultures
• Ability and willingness to travel
• Driving license category B?
Work in an international environment and in a friendly atmosphere, in addition:
• Long-term collaborative relationships
• Work in the rotation
• Attractive salary
• The possibility of development and expansion of personal competencies.
Sales Engineer EMEA
Akselos is a digital transformation company focused on protecting critical energy infrastructure with the world's most advanced engineering simulation technology. Our mission is to enable users ‘ability to design and assess critical infrastructure via advanced simulation software, helping asset-heavy industries utilize digital technology to drive safety and efficiency improvements.
Integra and Design is a revolutionary new software that allows full life-cycle management of critical infrastructures, from design through commissioning, operation, late life and dismantlement. It is the first integrated platform for engineers, contractors and operators. Akselos provides the fastest and most advanced engineering simulation technology software responsible for modeling the world's largest and most predictive digital twin, called Digital Guardian.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for sales objectives to grow Akselos in EMEA. This individual will be working within a small and growing team in a fast-paced environment providing strong solutions to the energy industry across the upstream sectors. This individual will have a first regional focus for the EMEA with an initial focus on the upstream and downstream markets. The Sales Engineer EMEA will directly report to the Senior Vice President Sales EMEA.
- Driving and owning proof of concepts with prospects for identified sales opportunities and helps customers and prospects familiarize with Akselos technology from conceptual to hands- on levels.
- Assisting with client communication in regards to the technical and engineering solutions provided by Akselos products
- Applying technical expertise and a solution-oriented approach to selling Akselos products to existing and new customers
- Contributing to the value proposition for clients by understanding their needs and demonstrating the solutions provided by Akselos products
- Working experience with technologies such as Ansys, Sesam, Sacs, Ababcus platforms.
- Ability to analyze and present statistical data and articulate the value proposition of Akselos products
Ready to join Akselos recognized as technology pioneer for which its mission-driven is to focus on accelerating the energy transition?
Are you keen to join a team of seasoned professionals who have the fire and engage with our powerful new innovation curve?
Are you excited to be part of a visionary adventure in which we believe that applying extreme engineering will solve complex environmental challenges?
Please visit our website and apply to the role.
This role is based in Northern Europe, Switzerland or Southern Europe to be in close proximity to the majority of Energy actors.
Reporting line Manager:
Type of Position:
Procorre is working with an international Energy company, specialising in electrolysers and hydrogen production technologies. They are looking for an experienced Business Developer to help drive their Hydrogen team and expand their footprint in Europe. As Business Development Manager, you will be playing a key role in growing the scope of the business, developing new cliewnt relationships and building a team. If you are driven and have a track record in achieving sales and growth targets contact us for more information.
- Bringing in new commercial clients
- Building a team, of high performing sales people
- Developing long term strategies for increased year on year revenue growth for the business
- Proven track record of network expansion within hydrogen and developing strong business relationships
- 3 years sales experience within the Hydrogen sector and exctensisve B to B relationship skills
- An established network of contacts within the European Hydrogen space
- Technical background or the ability to explain technical product benefits in layman terms
- Competitive commission structure
- All expenses paid business trips
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and growth
- Modern company culture
Job Code/ Req:
9am – 5:30pm
£22,000 (dependent on experience)
Procorre is a global professional services consultancy, which successfully manage the whole life cycle of projects, across a range of industries.
Our services include:
Procorre deploys over 1,500 highly skilled and experienced consultants on projects around the world. We only acquire the best talent and provide them with a rewarding way to work.
We offer our clients a range of advisory and consultancy services, collaborate with our preferred suppliers and provide our consultants with access to the best projects.
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, confident and forward-thinking individual, who is seeking to develop their career in a dynamic and customer focused Finance Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing the Procorre Consultant experience/payments process within the finance department.
There is a degree of manual processing, which requires accurate data recording. It is therefore imperative you are highly organized with a keen eye for detail.
The role will include:
Based in Bath, with remote working
Procorre are acting on behalf of a hugely exciting exclusive client of ours GA Energy, a bespoke energy law service, offering specialist energy legal advice and support tailored to meet individual client’s needs.
After a hugely successful 12 month period GA Energy are looking to recruit a Property Solicitor, to join the team based out of the Bath office, the role will have an element of remote working as well as travel to networking events, conferences and meetings (COVID dependant).
Reporting directly into the Head of GA Energy you will be tasked to assist in the delivery and implementation of the energy team’s business plan. You will be responsible for title investigation, preparing reports on titles across a number of potential development sites, drafting of leases and transfers and easements.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience of working within the renewable energy sector or a genuine interest to move into the sector, you’ll be 2-5 years PQE with a real desire to come in and bring value from day one. You must have a successful track record within property and be able to demonstrate, excellent communication skills, naturally inquisitive and have a logical approach to complex facts and objectives.
Responsibilities of the Property Solicitor;
- Take initial calls and new enquiries, create new files including client due diligence and file set up on GA’s case management system
- Land Registry work including investigating title, preparing land ownership plans, pre completion searches and post completion registrations
- Research including looking up Land Registry and SDLT guidance and practice guides
- Drafting documents (depending on experience) including options, leases, licences, deeds of variation, deeds of surrender and reports on title and preparing 1954 Act Notices and Declarations
- Submitting SDLT returns and Welsh LTR
- Keeping up to date with Bath and Bristol business networking events, as well as assisting in organising and attending BD events
Required Skills, Qualifications & Personal Attributes of the Property Solicitor;
- A genuine demonstratable interest in the renewable energy market
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and to prioritise
- Legal research skills
- Ability to communicate legal information in a way which is clear and easy to understand
- Attention to detail
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
PPA Sales Manager
Location: UK or EU
Corre Energy develops, builds & operates grid-scale energy storage using hydrogen-fuelled Compressed Air Energy Storage (hydrogen storage) & green hydrogen production in Northern Europe. The company is in a rapid growth phase with a view on developing several large-scale infrastructure projects in quick succession.
The PPA Sales Manager is responsible for building a sales strategy whilst managing a portfolio of new clients, you will be tasked with origination, structure, negotiation and execution of PPAs with corporates, utility companies, traders and communities. You will develop and maintain a network of relationships with corporates and utility buyers across the UK and EU market.
You will have commercial knowledge of selling PPA to large corporations and a solid understanding of the renewable energy market including energy storage / wind / biofuels / low carbon / hydrogen.
- Responsible for origination across corporate power purchase agreements for renewable power generation and energy storage projects within the UK and EU.
- You will lead solution development, build sales strategies to deliver against company objectives, identify potential customers / opportunities, structure, negotiate and conclude long-term power purchase agreements.
- The PPA sales manager will manage and maintain client and wider stakeholder relationships.
- You will be tasked with securing large PPA deals across the UK and EU seeing deals through from initiation through to completion whilst setting up and managing a sales team.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ Experience securing large PPA deals across UK and EU.
- Expert knowledge in business development within Public/Private energy markets – corporates, utility companies, traders and communities.
- Proven ability to close major energy deals and a solid understanding of the target market in the Netherlands.
- Strong team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong interpersonal skills as required to interact with personnel across all levels of the firm.
- Excellent English speaking required with additional global languages (Dutch) preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal and numerical skills and ability to draft clear and impactful presentations.
Apply to this job advert or send your CV direct to email@example.com Senior Consultant at Procorre
PPA / SALES MANAGER / ENERGY SALES / RENEWABLE ENERGY / NEW BUSINESS / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / POWER PURCHASE AGREEMENTS / ENERGY TRADERS / ORIGINATION